Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ramblings

I am sitting my mind supposed to be focused on blogging for FYS but then my attention wanders to my window and i look out and am amzed by seeing the snow flurry sideways to the ground. I am not looking forward to walkin to class today! So I havent blogged for a while and decided I had better get on it!
I really have enjoyed all the performances that I have witnessed in our class. I was really impressed by Michelles Hobo performance. I thought it was really cool that she could use some information from her grandfather's memoirs to add a personal touch. I was also impressed with the ASL performance. I have only been around sign language when I mentored with a speech pathologist so that was really cool for me to see something like that.
The laast time I was on pandora I got attached to Brooks Williams. I like the acoustic guitar. Some of the songs I heard where Chasing the Grove and Baberloo. To me there is someinth soothing listening to guitar music without lyrices. Sometimes I think lyrics can complicate things. But i really like knowing the meaning of lyrics. I usually have to read the lyrics while I am listening to the song to fully appreciate it!
So I guess thats all I have for now!

No comments: