Saturday, November 25, 2006

Discussion Summary( a little late..ok..well super late...)

So tonite I was reading over the course blog and discussion summary and realized that I completely missed my discussion summary. So I am attempting to ask for forgiveness and doing a little summarizing up...
So in our class there really hasnt been that much discussion other than practicing for our amazing jamboree performance. We have met in the Louie's Lower Level and practiced our dancing. We have decided to teach the sexual advance ( not asexual reproduction....ahemm...my bad) and some other simple inside outside turns. We also learned how to do the pretzel which is kind of an exciting dance move. We talked about recruiting people to help us teach the dance moves and have decided that we will not be dressing up.... sad... I think that we have improved a lot. The band also practiced while we danced our hearts out. They started out with one tune and then switched to another. We decided to do a music show and have people pick out two songs and bring them to class. People are also in charge of promoting our dancing extravaganza. The little discussion we have had that doesn't revolve around the Jamboree pertains to the music lists that we have been listening to. We discussed the religious songs and how some of them sounded semi-familiar such as we may have heard a cover of the song....
So I am completely sorry that I missed my date by ummm a couple or maybe more days...weeks... But that's all I got for my discussion summary. We really haven't talked a lot, but danced and played our way to prepare ourselves for Jamboree!!

No comments: