Thursday, November 16, 2006

Swing Dancing Adventures

So approximately one week ago Dan and I decided to venture to Swing dancing club.. I was a little skeptic at first but I have to admit it was some crazy good times!! Maybe for me and not for Dan..we learned how to do some lifts..which hurt Dan cuz I kind of wasnt doin it right....sorry!! But i did get a big ol pretty bruise from Dan too! but it was really cool and we learned how to do the cool pretzel dance move.. I was more excited for te lifts but I was really scared too.. WE had to do a trust excercise and I was kind of a chicken....i guess i dont really know why cuz im not always that scared...teehee
So anyways I think everyone should go to swing dancing especially if you are in the 12 o clock class so we dont really all look retareded when we dont know how to dance since thats what we are doin for our jamboree performance....

No comments: