Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blogging Summaryay

Well, Greenstar has decided that they want to do a song using sign language. They were in a ASL group in high school (even captain- yaa) That sounds amazing, kind of like a cooler version of the Napolean Dynomite song.
Ruby X has some thought provoking blogs. She has a couple quotes that tie nicely to what we have been discussing at class. Her performance idea has to do with a costume. I am pretty excited for the whole costume thing... I dont believe that earplugs will be neccesary Ruby X!
Culture Jammer is wondering whether to play the piano or to teach us some swing dancing moves. I would opt for the swing dancing lessons, I think it would be a riot!
Steph is going to teach the class some line dancing and relate it back to the kind of dancing that was prevelant in the cajun days. Steph also mentioned how she liked reading the second chapter better and that the first was semi confusing
Ashley's performance ideas seem to be going in every direction from the kazoo to the harmonica, to cooking.
Yeah talks about how the reading assignments were kind of long- I agree, but they were interesting and he found some names to put in his radio station on Pandora.
Brady is talking about in playing a short music clip to different people and getting their reactions . It sounds pretty cool and it will be intersting to see how people react to the music and how they define the genre.
So I am very distracted right now, and thats all I have for now. So I hope you enjoyed my summary. I probably didnt do it justice so it would be cool it u went and checked them out yourself!

Laters!!

No comments: