Thursday, September 07, 2006

Class Discussions

Well.... class discussions so far have been very intersting, we have some very opinionated people in our class. I believe that is a good thing because if u dont stand for something, you fall for everything right?>
all in all I thought the govenor's speech was not that impressive. I have heard very good speakers such as Baxter Black and State FFA officers retiring address and they did better than she did. On the emotional part... i kind of agree that i saw little or no tranisition, but i think she could not help that she cried... but then again, maybe the speech had not room for the crying, i am not sure though about that. I do know, that emotions will get the best of you. One of my good friends starting cryin in her speech about mentoring at the hospital and the stuff she witnessed. I am pretty sure she did not mean to cry, but it happened and it touched the audience. I wished to hear more about katrina because I personally have not heard anything from someone who was that involved with that particular disaster

No comments: